Home » Industry News » New PACCAR Technology Fueled to Save Money
New PACCAR Technology Fueled to Save Money
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Navigating the evolving world of trucking technology can be a challenge. With new innovations emerging daily, it is important to stay up to date and understand what your organization needs. Let us help shed some light on what is up and coming, and what it could mean to your business.
- Paccar 12 speed automated transmission- 105 lbs of weight savings on this all new transmission. Smooth operation with the urge to move and creep feature making slow speed operation a breeze. This transmission also offers a standard 5yr/750 warranty.
- Paccar Rear Axle boasts a lighter weight pinion thru shaft design for improved efficiencies, up to a 150lb weight savings and up to 1% fuel economy savings. These axles now come standard on the Peterbilt 579.
- Paccar Powertrain- Take the Paccar 12 speed transmission, add in the MX engine and Paccar Axle, now you’ve got one of the lightest weight powertrains on the market. The transmission communicates directly with the engine to improve fuel economy and maximize performance.
- SmartLinq- This remote diagnostics is a game changer for fleets. Knowing the health of your fleet at a touch of a button with the support of JX Truck Center – to smooth the process.
- 80 inch UltraLoft Sleeper- Countless hours were spent with drivers discussing their needs and were integrated into the design of this sleeper. It features enough space for a full size microwave, 2 CPAP machines, largest lower bunk in the industry. Storage space galore. The UltraLoft is the newest premier truck for drivers and fleets.
Author: Dan Tinder, Regional Sales Manager
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!