Value of a Full-Service Lease
Knowing when to lease or when to own can be key to the success of a business.
Our full-service leasing options can eliminate the burdens associated with truck ownership, including maintenance, shop labor, fuel tax reporting, and vehicle disposal.
The value fleets receive from a JX Full-Service Lease is stronger than ever. Let’s look at some history.
Year Equipment Type & Description Cost:
1992 Tandem Axle Day Cab – “Non-Peterbilt Fleet Spec” $60,500
2021 Peterbilt Day Cab – “Fleet Spec” $127,000
Truck Cost Increase over these 29 years is: $66,500 / 210% / Double+
Full-Service Lease Annual Expense for each Example Annual Cost – All costs in! :
1992 Tandem Axle Day Cab – Fleet Spec. $26,604
2021 Peterbilt Day Cab with a – Fleet Spec. $31,860
Full Service Lease Rate Increase (Same Vehicles): $5,256 / 19% / PEANUTS!
But wait, there’s more!
- EPA Requirements have significantly increased the complexity of Diesel Engines
- Current engine complexities have significantly increased maintenance costs
- The TAX burden embedded in the cost of a truck has increased
- FMCSA Safety Enhancements require more administration
- Highly qualified drivers are in demand
- Freight Revenue has not increased at the same pace of operating costs
JX Leasing provides GREAT Value to our customers and helps alleviate those concerns. How valuable is a JX Lease? Take a look below:
- JX Leasing can help you attract and keep drivers with desirable equipment
- JX Leasing can help your operation control expenses
- JX Leasing can help your fleet stay compliant
- JX Leasing can help you stay ahead of inflation
- JX Leasing can support your fleet from any of 27 locations in WI, IL, IN, & MI
- JX Leasing is part of the PacLease System and can support fleets across North America