Introducing: Alltrux Wheel Bearings
As an Authorized Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts Dealer, we’re excited to announce the introduction of Alltrux bearings at JX Truck Center locations.
The Alltrux wheel bearing line consists of a premium tapered roller bearing made of pristine, superior-grade raw materials. This tapered roller bearing has been designed to withstand the rigors of the road while rolling truer and more efficiently than before, much longer than the competition. The state-of-the-art manufacturing process and equipment used allows for maximum control over the internal geometry of the Alltrux wheel bearing.
Alltrux wheel bearings are designed and manufactured to meet IS-7461, American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and American Bearing Manufacturers (ABMA) standards. They are available for use in truck, trailer, and bus applications and can be used to replace other ABMA standard bearings.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision alignment, true rolling motion
- Severe duty design and construction
- Fatigue resistant bearing components
- Fracture resistant under heavy shock-loads
- Reduced crack formation with surface damage
- Debris resistant surface
- Robust, ductile cage
- Tight cup, cone, and roller tolerances
- Hydrodynamic roller alignment lubrication
- Uniform stress distribution
- IS-7461, ANSI, and ABMA standard compliant
- The Alltrux Promise: 12-month “Hassle-Free Replacement”
Visit or call one of our parts professionals at any JX Truck Center location to learn more about Alltrux bearings, and find quality solutions for your truck repair needs.