Here’s what was announced during Peterbilt’s New Medium Duty launch.
What does it mean for you?
Peterbilt’s New Medium Duty line has a proven track record for rugged reliability and durability. Features like a corrosion-resistant aluminum cab, stainless-steel front grille, and industry-leading visibility have customers coming back time and time again for all ranges of vocational and pickup-and-delivery applications.
On April 7, 2021, during an online event broadcasted on YouTube – Peterbilt launched an upgraded medium-duty product with new model numbers, a modernized wider cab, and a boat-load of new features to further expand the line’s versatility and comfort.
|Current Model||New Model||Class/Application|
|325||535||Class 5 – non-CDL 19,500 GVWR|
|330||536||Class 6 – non-CDL up to 26,000 GVWR|
|337||537||Class 7 – up to 33,000 GVWR truck or tractor|
|348||548||Class 7 or 8 – up to 66,000 GVWR truck or tractor|
The new models feature:
- Redesigned 2.1 meter wide aluminum cab (previous cabs were 1.9 meters wide)
- Redesigned cab interior and dash featuring 7” digital display
- Paccar PX7 and PX9 engines with new Paccar TX-8 automatic transmission
- New high-performance halogen headlights
- Two roof-height options
- 3-person seat option
- Full front frame-rail extensions on vocational models
Watch the full Peterbilt announcement here: https://youtu.be/bDkcUSLHnto
If you are interested in a quote or demo, or you would like more information, visit your local JX or give us a call today!